Sunday, November 16, 2008

What To Write???

Salam to all...

Today is my first day writing in here....Dun hv an idea wht to write but my inner is dying to write something..It has been for so long tht I wanted to pour something frm my head but things & work loads stopped me by doing so...And today I tot to myself..why not start today? I guess Im a late bloomers...emmm..in anythign tht I do..always be the late bloomers..well it's better late thn never rite?! Tht was my previous roommate used to say to me..'Better Late Than Never'...wonder where is she is now..lost contact with her after graduated...

Actually, there is a lot of things tht I want to pour in here but not today...I guess...today I start slow....oh gosh! look at the time..I promise my sweetheart to bring them to movies...guess..I stop here for now...promise u tht I'll continue later...

GTG....c u later.....

Im baaackkkk....emmm....I watched Madagascar 2 juz now..emmm...not so much fun as the first one....I believe sequel wud never beat the first one...but bcz of the promise tht I made with my sweethearts so.....there was I....to most of the stories tht I watched, the main message is always about L.O.V.E....as for Madagascar, love & realtionship were the theme of the movie....love between father & son, love between friends, love between male & female. A bit of fun....but not sooo funny.....

I guess....tis wud be all in my first blog...maybe I'll be better in my next writing...emmm...tot of talking abt LOVE next..we c how..till then...good nite & sweet dreams...

1 comment:

orangmuar said...

Salam Ery... welcome to the amateur world of writing... write to express ourself and to share anything .... even if we think the experience is insignificant....probably for us.. but not to others out there...