Thursday, February 12, 2009

Random Things About Me.....

1. Im going to be 34 years this year...aaarrghhhh....but thn again, what's with age???!!!



2. Still single & available...hehehe...



3. I lurrrrve coffee so much....



4. Emmm.....what coffee wud be if not with toast....my fav is kaya & butter toast...



5. Loves pink so much...



6. Adores Sheila Majid.... & Dayang Nurfaizah too...



7. I love books especially novels...



8. Just fall in love with Nicholas Sparks...



9. Don't like wars & fights...



10. Hates hypocrites , cheaters , liars & those fall under it...



11. Love my friends...



12. Love my facebook....can't live without it..



13. I love my laptop...



14. Can't live without my handphone....



15. I miss my best friend soooo muchhh...



16. I like listen to music espec. JAzz & R&B



17. Likes to hang out with my beautiful friends



18. I love my car.....so antique...hehhehe..



19. Wish for good health , more wealth this year & for the rest of coming years..



20. Wish to find true love this year



21. Wish to find a good husband



22. Im a jeans person



23. Shoes & handbags lover



24. I love kids



25. And of course....I love man too....;)



26. Would lurrrve to own VW GTi....ooooh baby....mmuah..mmuahhh...



27. Loves to travel.....



28. Hot tempered ...heheheh...but easily cool down...



29. An extrovert...dun like to keep things bottled up...



30. Place tht I wud love to visit is South of France...looking at the vineyard.....taking the train to South of France & tour the Europe.....emmm....wish tht will come true one day....InsyaAllah...





31. One thing tht I learn, if you love someone let tht person knw, coz you'll never know what will happen...



32. Love to dance but have stopped my dance class due to busy schedule....:(



33. Am into writing now, tht is why I have this blog...:D



34. Emmmm..will update later.....:D

No comments: