Sunday, April 26, 2009

A time I have been waiting long enough...

Alhamdulillah.....that's the first word came out from my mouth once I finished answered my exam question last week. Finally, I managed to finish my studies...after sooooo long time. I think Im the longest student in that campus to finish a course...It took me 9 years to finish my Degree....(...why that long years????....I had to take a break for one year due to work prob.)...
I was the 'left overs' as my Lecturer said....He likes to use this word to me, " You like to take the long and winding road instead of the highway that has been built for you." Well, my answer to him was," This is the road not taken by others." He would just smile. This was the term that we like to use depicted the poem that we learnt, 'Road Not Taken by Robert Frost'. I begun to love that poem...it gives deeper meaning. It depends on how you see and perceive it.
I learnt a lot with this course. Not just in terms of academic but as well as life. Previously, I see things and people differently. But as I learnt more in Literature...I see life differently. Literature taught me to be more expressive and read in between the line. It taught me on the people character..I learn to understand theather....and am learning to appreciate it.
I finally, have the weekend for myself....but looking at things...I kinda miss my busy schedule during weekends..where I would always running late for class..... ;) ...Busy with discussion with my classmates...busy finishing up all my assignments last minutes....to sum up..I miss my study life....but once you start something you will come to an end...so..here I am...I have come to the end...eventhough I took the long winding road but I managed to come to the end as like others...I finally graduate....yeaaaa.....Syukur ALhamdulillah....Thanks to HIM....It's all with HIS blessing and guidance....Amin......

4 comments:

orangmuar said...

Congratulation.... no matter how other people would say... your achievement is for you to reckon and appreciate.. not for other to comment.....

Eryshah said...

thank you....

Book Binding, Printing Shop, Shah Alam 0122005681 said...

Congrats on yr Convo.. The fact about getting the degree in style..with flying colors..is an impressive achievement, not an easy feat..

Eryshah said...

tq so much En.Rahim..it is not an easy task and Alhamdulillah I finally did it eventhough it took me quiet no. of years to complete it...once again tq very much...:)