Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kenapa tak kawin lagi......

I was recently asked by one of my bossess..Not just tht few of my old friends whom I suddenly met on Facebook as well raised the same question to me. Emmm...I don't have the exact answer to tht question. All I can say was " Belum ada jodoh lg".....

To few of them, they can accept my answer but not to my boss. He said to me you cannot just wait and sit there till it comes to you. You have to go & look for it. I just kept quiet & did not say a word. There is nothing for me to say. No one would understand. To them I'm the type of a person who is choosy. Am I??? We are talking about a life time partner. I'm not looking for a sleeping partner who will only be there when in need. Im looking for someone who could look after me & vice versa..who could accept me as I am....*sigh*

Ya Allah aku perlukan bantuanMu..bantulah aku Ya Tuhanku...Hanya padaMu aku berserah & meminta..Tunjukkanlah aku ke jalan yg betul & Kau redhai...amin...

No comments: